E-Sign documents the way you want — including by text/SMS, social media, our email system or yours
Fully compliant with ESIGN, UETA, other laws
Make your important documents permanently verifiable using our blockchain recording feature
Photos, videos, and audio recordings can also be made permanently verifiable
DocumentConnex is not just another e-signing app.
Most e-signing apps don’t let you sign documents by text/SMS messaging, social media messaging, or with your own email account.
But this is easy with DocumentConnex.
In addition, unlike other e-signing apps, DocumentConnex makes your important documents, videos, photos, audio recordings, or other digital files permanently verifiable.
DocumentConnex uses blockchain technology to make a permanent record of the exact contents, time, and date of digital files.
This means documents and other files can be verified as authentic years or even decades later.
• Prove when a photo, audio file, or video was taken or recorded
• Prove the exact contents of a document, when it was signed, and who signed it
• Prove that a document or other electronic file is authentic
• Undeniable audit trails and versioning histories
Contracts, wills, powers of attorney, and other important legal documents can be altered after signature.
Photos, videos, and audio recordings can also be changed after the fact.
But not with DocumentConnex!
How It Works
DocumentConnex is Easy to Use – Just 3 Steps!
The Better Way to E-Sign
3 Simple Reasons Why
Most e-signing apps require you to use their proprietary email system to get your documents e-signed. But not DocumentConnex!
With DocumentConnex, you can easily:
· Use our built-in e-signing feature to get your documents signed over the internet
· Have documents signed our email, or using text/SMS messaging, social media messaging, or using your own email account
· Have a document signed in your office
· Share the document for signing by using Clio, Rocket Matter, Practice Panther, or ActionStep
· Share the document for signing by using OneDrive, DropBox, GoogleDrive, and others
· Email or fax the document for signing
Most other e-signing apps require you to have an account with them to verify your digital files.
But DocumentConnex allows you to verify your documents, videos, audio recordings, emails, or photos with no account required!
In addition, our app uses at least 2 different blockchains for verification. This means you can also easily verify your digital files on many blockchain explorer websites.
Most other e-signing apps keep the information needed to verify your files in their own systems.
Their systems can get hacked. But we use blockchains to verify files, which are virtually impossible to hack.
And only a digital “fingerprint” of your files is stored on the blockchains. Like ordinary fingerprints, the digital “fingerprint” cannot be used to reconstruct the digital file.
Your documents and and other digital files are never shared with anyone!
Most other e-signing apps require you to store your documents and photos in their systems.
Our app allows you to store your files in your favorite law practice management system, or in your favorite online cloud storage app.
This means you can keep all of your documents, photos, emails, videos, or audio recordings in one place. You do not have to remember which files are stored in which app.
No more hunting around for important files!
Works With Many Types of Files