E-Sign documents by text/SMS, social media, or email
Fully compliant with ESIGN and UETA
E-Signed documents and signatures are made permanently verifiable with our Blockchain technology
The Better Way to E-Sign
3 Simple Reasons Why
Most e-signing apps require you to use their proprietary email system to get your documents e-signed. But not DocumentConnex!
With DocumentConnex, you can easily:
· Use our built-in e-signing feature to get your documents signed over the internet
· Get documents signed using your own email account
· Have documents signed by text/SMS messaging
· Get documents signed using social media messaging
· Have a document signed in your office, then easily upload it for permanent verification
· Share the document for signing by using Clio, Rocket Matter, Practice Panther, or ActionStep, then easily import it for permanent verification
· Share the document for signing by using OneDrive, DropBox, GoogleDrive, and others, then easily import it for permanent verification
· Email or fax the document for signing, then easily import it for permanent verification
Most other e-signing apps require you to have an account with them to verify your digital files.
But DocumentConnex allows you to verify your documents, videos, audio recordings, emails, or photos with no account required!
In addition, our app uses at least 2 different blockchains for verification. This means you can also easily verify your digital files on many blockchain explorer websites.
Most other e-signing apps keep the information needed to verify your files in their own systems.
Their systems can get hacked. But we use blockchains to verify files, which are virtually impossible to hack.
And only a digital “fingerprint” of your files is stored on the blockchains. Like ordinary fingerprints, the digital “fingerprint” cannot be used to reconstruct the digital file.
Your documents and and other digital files are never shared with anyone!
Most other e-signing apps require you to store your documents and photos in their systems.
Our app allows you to store your files in your favorite law practice management system, or in your favorite online cloud storage app.
This means you can keep all of your documents, photos, emails, videos, or audio recordings in one place. You do not have to remember which files are stored in which app.
No more hunting around for important files!